Some of my writings in the qualitative research, ethnography and social media space:
Commentary at CNN.com – How social media shared pain and rage of Mumbai
Other blogs and networks I’ve contributed to:
- Worldchanging : a group blog on “Models, Tools, and Ideas for Building a Bright Green Future”.
- Global Knowledge Review : a monthly online magazine with global conversations on knowledge.
- Global Voices Online: she is a member of the Advisory Board
- SkypeJournal : independent news, views and support around Skype
- TsunamiHelp Blog : the repository of news and information about resources, aid, donations and volunteer efforts around the Asia Earthquake and Tsunamis, which she helped establish and run
- KatrinaHelp : The KatrinaHelp Wiki was initially conceived in many different people’s minds at approximately the same time worldwide. It represents a clear and direct effort at helping coordination, communication, and cooperation for rescue, recovery, and relief efforts.
Appeared in three books: The Power of Many: How the Living Web Is Transforming Politics, Business, and Everyday Life, by Christian Crumlish, The Five Keys to Building Business Relationships Online, by David Teten with Donna Fischer and Scott Allen and, Business Blogs – A Practical Guide by Bill Ives and Amanda Watlington.
Written articles in mainstream media on blogging, a chapter in the Worldchanging Book and I’m frequently invited to participate in Radio and TV shows, with media organizations like the BBC World and CNN-IBN.